Sunday, February 8, 2015

Week 27

These leg cramps are getting insane. Basically every night I wake up in massive pain where I am caught in a sharp cramp where I can't move. Every time I stretch my leg it's like a thousand bolts are attacking my muscle. Time to pull out my yoga mat I have been slacking!!!


Second session of maternity, check! ✔️

I can't show you my pretty ones until after the baby shower, keeping those a surprise. I am having such difficulties choosing my fav one though. I don't know which to post. :(

Braxton hicks are starting this week and let me tell you I'm NOT excited for this. Lol. This week has just been a painful one. Also, where the heck can I find a rutabaga?! I'm done looking for it so I'm going for the second fruit that's about the same size. This week has been the first week I couldn't find the correct fruit but it's ok. 




This week you are the size of an rutabaga  reaching anywhere between 13.4" - 14.8" and gaining anywhere from 1.5 - 2.5 ounces. Umm where the *% can I find a rutabaga in Miami, I've looked everywhere (>_<)! 

Still practicing inhaling (the amniotic fluid of course) and exhaling. Lungs are rapidly developing and for the next few weeks this is about all you'll be doing. According to thebump website you are finally showing brain activity. Entering this third trimester it's pretty much safe if you come out at any time but let's wait it out at least one more month to make things super safe..hehehe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment