Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Week 28

Wow. 20 weeks since I started writing, I can't believe it's almost over. This is the week where -ish- just got real. Braxton Hicks really suck!! I mean, I gave felt them before but now it's more constant with a bit more uncomfort.

First day of my 28th week and this kid literally spazzed out. It wasn't a normal kick or stretch, it was a shake (O_o) ! 

Here is where I am realizing I am getting to that point where I can do less and less. In my photo sessions I am feeling it more and more, getting on my belly... Umm impossible, squatting down... Getting harder, long walks... I am struggling to breathe at times. Only 2 1/2 months until the booger arrives. Shoot only 1 more week for my baby shower!! Where has the time gone, I am not ready for either!!

Hmm, I'm still sleeping on my right side but now I've started sleeping on my back again. I'm extremely surprised I can still find comfort and actually breathe on my back. I just can't be on my left, that's still not comfortable for me. 

Last week I did my glucose test and I just found out I failed it :(  I know it's really common to fail the first test but I'm really sad. This pregnancy I thought I have done everything correct. I've eaten healthy, I drink a lot of water and well ... I was exercising at the beginning. Now failing the test my sweets cravings have sky rocketed. I've always loved sweets but I guess subconsciously thinking they are taking it away I have notice I've wanted more than my usual. Time to bring that back down now. Maybe for my next scheduled test I can cut sweets a week before. I've been nesting lately but have given up since the room is almost filled with all the gifts we've been receiving in the mail. <3 We are so thankful to all of our family members and friends, we knew starting over wasn't going to be simple but with everyone's help it's been astonishingly pleasant. 


This week you are as big as an eggplant. 
Ranging anywhere between 13.6"-14.8". 



After this week there is not much happening anymore as development other than brain activities and weight gain. If you were to be born this week you would have a much higher survival rate considering your lungs are fully functional. Every week that passes your breath gets stronger but my shortness of breath becomes a little shorter. Last night I had these minor labor pains which im hoping was just a major Braxton hick. 

Ahhh, ONLY 7 DAYS UNTIL THE BABY SHOWWEEERRRR!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment