Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Week 26

With loss of sleep due to a small bladder and constant cramping I am getting a little bit on the edgy side lately. Ricky says I can't handle stress and I flip out over the little things now. It's gotten a bit harder to breathe and sometimes I sound like if I just ran a mile when I haven't really done anything.

This week I had a rash appear on my stomach which freaked me out!! Dr. Said it was pupps and of course me being.. Well, me... I googled. I again flipped out and was scared it was going to take over my whole body. It's extremely itchy and if I touch it then it burns. I've been putting my cream I use for my pimples which is great for eczema and skin problems and it's gone away!! So happy because day one it looked swollen and irritated! So again... being the self cautious psycho that I am, I put some tattoo cover up on it and ran to ale some maternity pics on the beach. The day was just about ending and it was one of the colder nights here in Miami, we reached the beach right on time for sundown and I am lucky I have a patient husband who understands my psychotic rages. 








At the moment I thought I looked hideous and that I couldn't do anything with the photos since you couldn't see my stomach so I just look bloated. With only 25 min until sundown I believe Ricky caught some amazing shots of me. I should start using him as my second shooter... Since I am extremely hard on him he has gotten so much better through the years. I'm sorry babe, I'm a perfectionist. 


This week Oli is as big as a head of lettuce coming in at 13.6-14.8 inches. 

His eyes are supposedly forming and soon he will be opening them up while inside my belly. His eyelashes will soon grow and hopefully he has mommies eyelashes just like jaiden, long and full. It's crazy to know that he is already starting to take breaths inside there, like a fish!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment