Thursday, February 19, 2015

Week 29


I'm soooo tired. I just want to sleep!!! 

This week I am traumatized, it's finally hit me. I am FAT! Hahah, I just stood straight looked down and my feet are fully covered. I can no longer see my feet!! 

This week is my baby shower and so far everything leading up to it is nerve wrecking. We have made so many sweets!!! Not only will there be cake but my sweets table will have :

Cake pops, chocolate covered Oreos, chocolate covered pretzle sticks, mini pretzles, m&m's, white chocolate macadamia nuggets, sugar cookies, fruit tarts, mini cupcakes, and macaroons!!! 







Well, since I am fat I have to make everyone coming to the party fat as well. Lol. 

With work and baby shower stuff this week and next week are going to be intense!! Toooo many things lined up. 


This week little booger is as big as an acorn squash measuring at 15.2 - 16.7". 

It's getting cramped inside there and boy can I feel it. One of those kicks once felt like a bite 😳😳 lmao. The other day he was jammed in there that I couldn't walk. For rickys birthday we went to eat at chilis and upon reaching the car my leg started giving up on me. With the biggest back pains and finally reaching home I couldn't even walk to the bed. Ricky was dragging/carrying me. Every time my foot touched the floor the massive pain up my side was immense. Yeah, I was bawling tears. 









No comments:

Post a Comment