Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Week 35

Whoopsie, so I didn't write anything last week. It's not like anything has really changed anyways. Now I am to be seen by my Gyno on a weekly basis. That's it, after next week I am considered Full Term. You are allowed to come into the world at whatever time you would like to make a debut... No one is stopping you.

Every single morning at about 3am I am constantly waking up to pee. The moment I notice I slept the night is the biggest excitement in my morning. Here is another lovely bathroom fact, pooping sucks!! Not only is it hard to go now but it's actually hurting. Since I can't really just push... I will just sit there and wait. Talk about a crappy time on the can. Hehe. 

So this week im supposed to get a couture.. Umm idk what that is just yet but I'll find out tomorrow. Just another exam to make sure all is well I suppose. 

I am not sure if anyone is noticing but my belly is dropping. Not only can my hand sometimes fit in that cavity between my belly and my boobs but it's getting REALLY hard to even wear my maternity pants. Yup.. My fat pants are even tight on me now...Ughhh this sucks, even my underwear are super tight now. 

At 35 weeks you are ranging in the same size as last week but this week as a coconut. Still a mere 17.2" - 18.7" and anywhere from 4.2 - 5.8lbs. 

You're hearing is fully developed and I'm pretty sure of that because you jump for high noises. Since you are a boy, this week your testicles are fully descended. You are supposed to put on another 2 ish pounds before birth now. I hope you are as small as Jaiden, please don't kill mommies hoohah. Aside from the massive amount of times you make me wanna pee and the lack of being able to poop you are also making it hard to stay on my feet for long. I am now starting to really feel those aches and pains and the sciatic nerve pain are no joke. 





No comments:

Post a Comment