Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Week 23

I am feeling Oliver more and more each day. Hopefully he is not a breakdancer like his big brother, I wouldn't be able to deal with that. Ok, so everyone tells me I have a tiny belly for 6 months... Well I've been eating salads, fruits, veggies, wraps, chicken, drinking lots of water & water w/lemon. The reason I believe I am actually gaining now is because 1..the holidays and 2.. I'm giving into my usual chips & chocolates tantrum. I am trying so hard not to give in to the Mc Donald's fries one... Lmao. I keep saying this and never doing it. I neeeeddddd to start Yoga/Pilates again. I've gained about 14lbs in 23 weeks and only 16 weeks left to go. I WISH I could say only 6 more pounds and that's it. Lol lets see how that goes.

We have started construction on Oli's room and WOW. A once before catastrophe is finally over. Everything has a spot in the house and shed. We cleaned up the shed by adding shelves and it's no longer a clutter. Now everything in the first room is finally gone. 

Here is the Before picture (not the messy part) of the room before we continue the transformation into a nursery. 


That's the panoramic view. This is the last room to finally get painted. My hubby just noticed today that once the baby is born, every single room will now be occupied. It's crazy. It's still pretty surreal for us. 


Here's the painted version. 



This week Little booger is about the size of a grapefruit coming in between 10.8"-11.8". 

Face is finally fully formed but is now starting to form nipples. This is the stage where they start gaining weight, meaning watch out me! Sticking to the healthy diet is extremely important now. Luckily I don't have swelling feet nor are my legs retaining water, I should go out for walks around this time. Oli is now fully hearing my voice and loud noises on the outside world. Honks, barking dogs, music... You name it they hear it. I guess it's that time to start playing classical music now. 







No comments:

Post a Comment