Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Week 24

This week you are officially breakdancing. You can finally feel the kicks if you feel my stomach. The thing is I would be ok if he was kicking up... He likes to kick down into my hoohah and when he kicks there I have to RUN to the bathroom. Also, I know it's normal and yes I'm about to admit this but pregnancy at this stage is DUSGUSTING!!! I'm like a waterfall with discharge. Men & women who haven't gone through this, I don't care anymore... so what.. it's what happens, get over it.

I am STILL waking up and puking but luckily not a lot anymore 🎉🎉🎉 Wooohooo that stage is almost gone! 

As for the nursery, we are putting up the furniture and wall decor. 


Here is half of the room so far and I'm getting more and more excited about finishing it. 



This week you are as big as a cantaloupe at 10.5"-11.8". 

I'm supposed to be getting swollen ankles and that black nasty line down my belly like I did with jaiden but nothing yet (and thank god). 


No new updates just that you are almost ready to survive on this crazy outside world if you were to come early. Your skin is no longer see through and you are getting your pink pixels. 


No comments:

Post a Comment