Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Week 16

It's starting to get cold! That means next week it will be hot again, yippee the joys of Miami. "/ 

I don't think you like the cold already, I feel you most when it's warm but I guess when I am cold you are too because you freeze up in there. Most probably ruled up into a little ball all warm and cozy in there. Ohh, and you must be thinking you are on a roller coaster in there, wondering how clumsy your mother is. I have already busted my butt twice in 2 weeks!! Once when we were cleaning the house I fell straight on my butt which hurt the most. Next was when I was running to the bathroom because you don't allow me to hold my bladder anymore, slipped at the curve ate the corner wall and luckily landed on my knees. I'm not usually this clumsy!! I am really good at keeping my balance but you have me on the edge these days. 

This week you have seriously surprised me with your growth. You are getting to be as big as an avocado ranging at 4.6 inches. 

I am currently 4 months now, and you are beginning to hear my voice. Oh boy, I am sorry for all the things you are hearing so early but this is a crazy family sooo might as well get used to it. You are starting to grow hair, eyelashes and eyebrows. Here is the week that most pregnant women start feeling their babies. You have given me ENORMOUS boobs and Pregnancy Brain as most women like to call it. 









No comments:

Post a Comment