Sunday, November 9, 2014

Week 14

Woohoo!! Second Trimester.. 

November 9th at 1:06pm I called Ricky to feel my stomach. He even said he felt something!! I've been feeling the little booger for a while now but finally Ricky was able to partake in the feeling. Jaiden tried to feel and by then the feeling stopped, he asked me if its trying to get out..lol. 

This week we had a little trip to CT. for my cousins wedding in NJ. We also had a little "family photoshoot" in NY. 




We had an amazing time at my cousins wedding. 

As well as at my sisters house 

Sorry, going photo overload this week. We had a lot of amazing moments captured :) 

I have also been extremely busy with my Christmas mini sessions that I haven't had time to take my 14th week photo. Since the studio is set up like a bed I'm going to have to improvise with another location. Well, I have been feeling better lately but when it's a little too much I still kind've black out. 

Next week we will be hosting a GENDER REVEAL party for the family, so I hope no one posts any photos just yet. I want to keep you guys in suspense for a little bit longer.

I'm counting the days left!! 4 weeks left until we go to Disney for the 
             Very Mery Christmas 
💚❤️💚❤️💚 🎄🎅 💚❤️💚❤️💚

Hopefully I am showing just a little bit more because damn skippy I will be trying to take a few maternity pictures in front of MY castle. Yes, I claimed that castle when I was younger. Lol. 

Well, this week you have grown up to 3.4 inches and you're the size of an average lemon (not a miami lemon though lol) 

You are probably sucking your thumb as well as wiggling your toes and fingers. Because your vital organs are growing and you can finally start peeing this might be a reason I am now EVEN MORE constant in the bathroom. Trust me I know this is just the beginning. 













No comments:

Post a Comment