Monday, November 17, 2014

Week 15

Week 15 wooowwww next week that's it 4 months. Holy crap again, this has flown by!! It's crazy I keep feeling the little booger more and more each day. For the past 2 days it's been kicking or stretching and it's really bothering me, I didn't feel it this fast with Jaiden. 

I've been pretty much down this whole week, a little depression mode. We were supposed to have a gender reveal party and for certain reasons it didn't happen. I also have been non-stop working which is GREAT but i haven't had time to prepare anything. We will be waiting until our next appointment for final confirmation on gender before proceeding. I know you guys are just waiting for me to post it as much as I'm waiting to figure out what the heck it is. 

Only 3 months left for the baby shower, yes, I'm already planning. I can't invite 1/2 the ppl I want to... I already have a list that I am trying to cut down to 100 but I think it's staying at 115. Invites are ready to be printed and put together and the registry is 1/2 done. 

Hmm this week we are as big as a Navel Orange. 

I can feel you squirming around in there even though most pregnancies don't quite feel anything just yet. You might have already started hiccuping and you can now move all your limbs. Holy moly yes you can, I feel it every time you stretch!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment