Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Week 12

Final Week Of My First Trimester! 

Wow, this went by really fast!! I can't believe it I am already 3 months! Im sorry, its weird saying that and typing it and reading it over is even crazier. Hmm, 3 months. This weeks weather was so gloomy.. :( rained all week. 

I am just getting anxious now, I want to know what it is. Just a few days ago I went to get a sonogram done, trying to cheat and get the gender earlier. They told us a few things but it's not 100% certain, 3 more weeks to find out for sure if it's a boy or girl. Then you guys just have to wait until the gender reveal. 


Here is the little booger at 11 weeks and 3 days. The woman who did the sonogram said everything looks absolutely perfect. Little booger acted just as expected. He/She was moving like crazy, wasn't allowing us to get a clear view for more than 2-3 seconds. 


The lady doing the X-rays just kept laughing saying he/she was going to be a handful. Also, little booger is already camera shy, they tried to get a face shot but he/she kept putting his/her hands in his/her face. 



Here is my actual appointment for my 12th week. Healthy as can be and the man doing the sonogram said he'd give my Due Date an estimate of May 1st. 




I'm sorry but that photo seriously looks like alien species. Little Booger I need to change your nickname lol. Alien Child 




At 12 weeks you are the size of a plum averaging 2 inches. 

Developing reflexes and even though they say I can't feel you I actually think I can. Starting to move your fingers and toes fast now... Just as fast as your brain is developing or so I read. 


Well... I cant find a plum but my hubby found something jut as good. A Kiwi. 



              Rainy week = Rainy Pic 



No comments:

Post a Comment