Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Week 11

Nothing big this week, spent most of it planning a surprise party for my mom. I just keep noticing that the more strenuous the situation the more weak I am starting to feel. The black outs are starting to get better, starting to control it a bit more. If I start feeling like my head is getting cloudy or even a little nauseous I sit or lay down, try breathing through my mouth and it actually helps. Before I would get light headed easily and fall to the ground while my vision goes black. I momentarily fell asleep next to the toilet in one of these moments waiting to throw up. I'm still waiting to feel this amazing and spiritual connection... "/ 

Call me crazy but I have been feeling little bubbles in there, I know it's too early to feel anything just yet but I could've sworn I did. Either I had to pass gas and bubbles were building up or little boogers rapid movements in there is causing bubbles. 

Reading up on what is to expect this week, said something about a babymoon. I haven't ever heard about this before but it read:
 

Planning a Babymoon

For expectant parents, a babymoon is essentially one last kid-less hurrah before your new roomie moves in. Think you could use one? 

Well, we will be going to CT soon but not for full relaxation. My cousin is getting married, so that saturday is already fully planned. I am extremely excited to see my family ☺️🎉. Sunday will be up to my older sister, touring CT and seeing the changing of the leaves will be absolutely stunning!! Monday will be short, we have the morning but we will be back that night. Can't wait to take Jaiden some pictures up there. Counting down, 2 weeks left!! (0_0) I need to buy some thermals, this miami girl can't stand the cold and as you will see in this weeks picture... Belly is popping, I am no longer wearing my size 4 jeans, and need to start looking for looser clothing. I have so far gained 3-5 pounds (I fluctuate) in these .. Oh my gosh NEXT WEEK IS 3 MONTHS!! 

Starting to grow faster this week, about the size of a lime and averaging about 1.6 inches and 0.25 ounces. 

Supposedly this week you are moving around a lot. Her/his skin is currently see-through but is looking more like a baby.. I think it looks like an alien. Now his/her fingers and toes are fully formed. Hair, tooth buds and finger nails are being formed. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment