Wednesday, October 1, 2014

10 Weeks

Ughh, my 9th week I was sick and laying in bed. With all these inventions and medical advancements I am surprised they haven't come up with a medicine that can help treat pregnant women with a cold. We can hover a car in the air or make it turn into a boat but godforbid trying to help a fat girl who's coughing her lungs out. We all know Tylenol and Robitussin DM only work so much, antibiotics are always needed. That's it.. If they can pour ice on their heads and donate for a medical condition then lady's lets shake our pregnant bellys for antibiotics. Lol. 

This week is yet another week I'm surprised divorce papers aren't being served. Second pregnancy and it's just like the first.. Sometimes everything my husband says irritates me :( it's so sad that I feel this way, I hear many pregnant women feel the same. I can go from babe lets cuddle to ... OMG just go watch your shows and leave me alone. 

On the other hand, Jaiden and I are getting along a lot more. It's like we are bonding all over again. While walking the isles of Marshalls the other day he walks backwards in front of me and starts kissing my stomach. Not to mention when he first found out I was pregnant he made me buy the baby some clothes. He tried going for pink and blue because ofcourse to him im having both. We settled on some white sleeping onsies, cute ones with a teddy bear on its butt and stuff like that. 

This week you're as big as a Prune, about 1.2 inches and 0.14 ounces. 

Your vital organs are starting to function and your fingernails are starting to grow. 





No comments:

Post a Comment