Monday, September 25, 2023

What can I say about Annette? 

She came to me looking for some new professional headshots, of course I assisted her through the initial process and we figured out dates and outfits. Here came the day! I can't tell you how sweet Annette is, her personality shines out of her like a ray of light. She is a Psychiatrist and needed some new images for LinkedIn. She explained to me how devastating her last photoshoot was and that its been a while since she tried again. The last photographer left her with all images and no edits, he said edits were not included and ghosted her afterwards. She felt the images were awkward and she didn't really like them. 

Can I tell you... 

She Rocked it! 

Through out the process, I allow my clients to see the images so we can tweak whatever needs to be fixed. Straight out of the camera she was jumping with joy, she was so happy that she honestly got emotional. It was so sweet! Girl please don't cry, don't mess-up that pretty makeup. She couldn't stop saying how I was able to capture who SHE WAS. This wasn't a stand here pose and smile awkward type of session, She was comfortable and  confident and it showed in all the images. 



Thank you for trusting me through it all. 


Till the next shot <3


No comments:

Post a Comment