Sunday, March 1, 2015

Week 31

8 months today..

Officially OVER being pregnant. Wanting it to be over already :( 

This was one TOUGH WEEK! Between photography sessions, my baby shower, preparation for one of my best friends Bachlerette party (I hosted), the wedding, and my cousins baby shower all in the same week I am just about ready for a vacation. I'm not even joking, I was stiffed a vacation because my client was not an understanding person and at the end of the day rescheduled her session. I'm also about ready to move OUT OF MIAMI because of people like this. 

Well, because of everything falling together at the same time I have been having back to back Braxton Hicks. Talk about torture, here is a timeline of what I am going through...

Timing : 

(While at wedding) 
8:37pm
8:46 
8:59
9:03 
9:18
9:25 
9:32
9:36
9:40 
9:44
9:51 
10:03 
10:08
10:18 
(fell asleep)
12:56 (woke up to pain)

........................................

6:49am. (Stopped counting, back to sleep) 
9:00am feels like a minor contraction 
10:00- Stopped counting (working)
11:18
11:30 
12:03
12:20 
12:49
1:03 
1:33 
1:42 
2:04
2:17

I have been in my car now instead of in my cousins baby shower laying down trying to give myself a little relief from the pain. What sucks even worse is not being able to see ricky in 4 days!!! Thursday - bachlerette party, Friday he was all day in a meeting and then I had a rehearsal, Saturday he was a double and I was at the wedding, Sunday he is back in another meeting and I'm stuck in my car crying my eyeballs out for no apparent reason. These random moments of emotional wrecklessness are getting quite annoying. 

I know everyone tells me its too early to have Oliver but I want him out already, he wouldn't be the tarus we planned for though •_• only downfall. I had Jaiden at 37 weeks (6 weeks left for you Oli, I can't take this anymore there will be an eviction notice put up as of April 13 with 1 week to vacate so you may be a Taurus. 


At 31 weeks you are as long as a pineapple at 15.2" - 16.7". 

Your eyes are developing and you are reacting to light. All of your five senses are in working condition. You are causing me shortness in breath (still and will continue till the end), Braxton hicks, extremely frequent urination, back aches, sleepless nights and major hormonal swings. 







No comments:

Post a Comment