Sunday, December 21, 2014

Week 21

In 5 months I've gained 9lbs. I have to keep this up, 4 months left let's hope only 9 more pounds 😭.

I will be lying if I say it's getting easier, the more the weeks go by the harder it gets. Example, lately every time I blow my nose it's like playing a round of Russian roulette. Only pregnant women and mothers will know the embarrassment of blowing your nose or sneezing with a full bladder... Actually sometimes you didn't even know it was full. Now I'm not saying you fully go back to toddler days where you wet yourself completely but if you don't hold it or sit down you will have a tiny misshap. 

This week it's also getting harder and harder to breathe sometimes. I feel the little booger more and more and soon I'll be able to see Oliver completely breakdancing in there. He is already pushing downwards and making it extremely uncomfortable. 

Coming in averaging around 10.5" you are now as big as a pomegranate. 

Some women by now are feeling hart burn and indigestion, Braxton hicks, leaky boobs, itchy skin and getting stretch marks. Well, I already have stretch marks sooo yeah.. As for the other stuff I really haven't experienced any of that just yet, thank god. Only 1 more month and I'm in my last trimester. Agghh and then the real trouble comes.

Now here is where I should start thinking, after birth should I keep the blog going but instead of weekly updates on the little booger perhaps make it monthly. I can then print all these blogs and keep it in a scrapbook for later. 












No comments:

Post a Comment