Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Week 20

Hey guys, as most of you already know I have done my gender reveal. Not originally how I was going to announce it but since I've been having this whole gender depression I figured just to do something small. Again, I know everybody's just telling me be happy it's a healthy baby but as every other mother who has had the same gender twice it has had to have gone through your mind at one point or another…Will you love this child as much as your first. For the first three months I joked around with my husband saying how if it was a boy I don't think I would be able to go through with it because the love I have for my first boy it will never be replaced. I told him I felt as if I would treat the second one differently, I wouldn't give him as much love as I would for Jaiden. I won't tell you I'm sorry I feel this way because I know that my feelings are ok, it's perfectly normal to feel like this. 

My dreams continue to be weird and random this week. I am now getting small nose bleeds here and there. Also, once again another week where I am sick ... I was on bed rest for about 48 hours along with a liquid diet. God, that must've been the worst feeling so far. 

Christmas is coming!!! We just went this week to Disney and the lights were absolutely amazing. I love Disney at Christmas time.  Ok, I lied... I just love Disney at any time, except summer... Summer sucks. 

Here is Oliver's First picture at disney with the family... Hehehhe 


Along with a few other photos 



Pitstop at Universal. 


Considering I am the biggest Ariel fanatic, we allowed her to be our big reveal for the gender mystery. 





This week you are as big as a banana at 6.5". 

You are starting to swallow amniotic fluid. You are causing me itchy boobs and a massive shortness of breath. We are at a half way point at 20 weeks now and my belly is THANK GOD still small. Only 4 months left to gooooo, please I beg you not to wait till the full 10 months. 









No comments:

Post a Comment