Thursday, December 8, 2016

Week 39

Well, as most already know... ️Oliver has arrived! Today is day 3 and I'm just about ready to go home. We are just waiting for the discharge papers.

Let me tell you, I give all the women who do this whole all natural no drugs thing a massive applause. Saturday, April 25th (the day I wanted him to be born) at 10:00pm I start having minor pains, thinking this was like any other day I text ricky telling him about the 3 back to back pains but not to worry they were very minor. Once11:00pm rolled around I am wondering what time he will be out of work, I am already calling the hospital because every 5 minutes these pains are becoming constant. Luckily, my mother arrived to pick up Jaiden at the same time that Ricky arrived home. Here we rush to the hospital and by midnight guess who is admitted into a room. Reaching 3cm and pains being constant I am pleading for pain medication, epidural, anything at all. Unfortunately, I was waiting on the anesthesiologist 
 





to get out of a c-section. Right when I thought all was lost and I couldn't get the epidural anymore I lost all hope of being sufficient for my baby. 






No comments:

Post a Comment