Monday, September 29, 2014

Preggo Week 8

Any woman who ever said they loved their maternity phase has to be a psychotic person, or a very lucky woman.  Unfortunately, second time around I'm just as unhappy as the first. Actually, this time is worse. First time around I was throwing up for 9 months. This time I am nauseous the entire time, dizzy, lightheaded and blackout. The joys of motherhood I tell you, I swear this little jerk better turn out cute. 

Many people foresaw my future and said I was having twins. Kind of nerve wrecking yet exciting, my son Jaiden (age 5) has been wanting a sibling for quite some time. Actually, now he wants both brother and sister. Thinking about the words of many and seeing twins we thought hey maybe you'll get your wish. What ever comes out, this time has to be the last time I give birth, I don't know how I would ever want to go through this again.. Even this second time around, what was I thinking. 

My first OBGYN appointment was this week I was extremely excited for this. Oh wait, it gets better, it landed on the day Jaiden had no class, he is able to go also. Talk about exciting, seeing his baby brother or sister or who knows maybe both for the first time. Unfortunately, only one blob was found. Jaiden wasn't too thrilled & honestly, neither were we. But on the bright side we saw the little booger just floating around in there. 


One of my friends made me laugh, once I posted I was 8 weeks he backtracked on my Instagram and found out 8 weeks ago was National Tequila Day. To my surprise the due date is officially May 5... great Cinco de Mayo. Can this get anymore cliche?? Lol, no if it's a boy I'm not naming him Jose or as another friend mentioned first name Pat middle name Ron. 

Here goes my journey, only 31 weeks left. 

Each week I will post how big the baby is. Since I started blogging at almost 9 here are week 7 & 8 :) 

Booger is as big as a blueberry here, 0.51 inches and starting to sprout. 

Developing kidneys and starting to form arm and leg joints. 

Booger is as big as a raspberry this week, 0.63 inches. 

This week you are starting to wiggle like crazy but I can't feel you just yet. Fingers and toes are still webbed but slowly developing. Tail is starting to go away, haha at one point we have tails like a tadpole. 



No comments:

Post a Comment