Friday, April 24, 2015

Week 32

With 7 weeks left to go it's getting crucial now. I have a feeling that in 4-6 weeks he will be here. Braxton Hicks have become a daily feeling, more like an hourly feeling but now I'm getting pain. Yup, now there is pain involved. The more I do or the more I stress is the more I feel it. That's it, I am only shooting 1 client per day from here on out until the 28 which is my Easter mini. I won't be surprised if I go into labor that day, I overbooked it and now I'm having a 9 hour day!! With set up at 8:00 and finishing at 5:30 thank god the fire station is on the corner of my house.

On a brighter note the nursery is 90% set up. All we are missing is the closet, it needs the bottom shelf plus I want a lazy suzan installed. Hmm lets see what else is new, well it's not new but this pregnancy I have fallen a lot more than my first. Luckily not on my belly and not a huge fall but here and there little slips and have fallen straight on my butt. I'm pretty much good when it comes to balance its just things in my way or when moping the water and my shoes dont mix well. 

This week I had the pleasure of shooting my sister in laws friends maternity pictures. Both of them and I differ about 2 weeks, one is having a girl and another a boy. It's pretty cool how when we talk it's basically about the same aches and pains and we fully get what we are going through. All 3 of us are 100% different in baby styles I have no theme but I went from a cowgirl theme Saturday and a nautical theme on Sunday :) I think it's pretty funny now that I am almost ready to pop I have had nothing but maternity and newborn sessions. Its like The universe wants us to have something to talk about 

At 32 weeks little booger is as big as a squash ranging from 15.2 - 16.7 inches.

You are getting ready to decent down and you are probably heads down this week. The more you grow the more cramped you will start feeling in there. Oli you could be weighing anywhere from 2.5 - 3.8 pounds already.









No comments:

Post a Comment