Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Week 18

Week 18!! I already have 2 baby registries for the baby shower, Amazon and Babies R Us. I still have 11 weeks left for the baby shower and I think I am pretty much done with the big stuff. Now to make my invitations, well.. They are already made, I just need to print them out, put them together and send them out. 

Hmm, this week I was starting to worry a bit. The other day I had uncontrollable shakes,  my hands were shaking as if I was cold and my legs were trembling and not allowing me to walk correctly. Right now it's day two and I still don't feel 100%. Of course I had to Google it and it says that some women have labor shakes. What that means is that my body is currently low on blood sugar, perhaps taking out all the fatty foods and not going ham on chocolates and slushys is taking a toll. 

I am currently writing some of this blog while waiting for my next client, thank God she is late. I really needed this little break. From now on I'm going to have a stash of snacks in my car, even though I sound like a total fat ass I should have nuts, protein bars or just chips. Yes, I have water with me but now I'm starting to get hungry. 

Ughhh, I didn't save the other paragraph I wrote. I left my apps open and my psychoticness of closing all apps to save battery got the best of me. "/ sooo im keeping this one short because I can't remember what I wrote, not only fault of pregnancy brain but in general.. If I don't write it I won't remember it. 

This week you are the size of a sweet potato at 5.6". Hmm I wanna cut you up into pieces and deep fry you into julienne fries. 

You are punching, kicking, rolling and twisting. Yawning, hiccuping, sucking and swallowing. Here im reading that many women get backaches and this explains all my pain. Trouble sleeping, check! Insomnia is kicking in again, I was just getting used to knocking out at 9pm. 








No comments:

Post a Comment